Golden Hippo Media is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most — our customers. We’re growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo Media is currently looking for a full-time experienced Video Editor with understanding of marketing principles, fast editing skills and willing to learn.
THIS IS FOR AN IN-HOUSE POSITION - YOU MUST BE ABLE WORK IN OUR OFFICE.
Starting rate for this position is: $18/hr.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It’s the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, “no dress code” atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Create short videos
- Analyzing video performance
- Create TV commercials
- Create online product presentations
- Assembly of stock footage and images
- Data entry and managing performance trackers
- And other duties may apply.
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to multi-task, wear multiple hats, work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must know color grading, multicam editing and basic audio mixing is preferredExperience in data entry and managing trackers
HOW DO I APPLY Please include a resume and a short paragraph about yourself (stuff that is not in your resume).
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.