Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Quality Document Control Specialist to be responsible for cataloguing and organizing all required Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the warehouse facilities. They shall manage all document change requests and ensure revised documentation contains all requirements per applicable regulations. Additionally, this individual shall retain documentation generated during warehouse procedures in an organized fashion so documentation may be referenced quickly upon request. This includes managing all training records and ensuring all warehouse personnel have appropriate training records on file.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Manages document life cycles and SOP database for warehouse facilities
- Manages document change requests
- Reviews SOPs for compliance to applicable regulations
- Assists in the development of training modules and qualification curriculums
- Ensures all Golden Bolt employees have acceptable training documentation on file as required per their position
- Organizes and retains all documentation produced during Golden Bolt processes (i.e. Returns, Quality Inspection, Labeling projects, etc.)
- May be required to author or revise documentation as needed
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- 7 years in Document Control with High School Diploma OR
- 2 years in Document Control with Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to write SOPs in cohesive manner with easy to understand instruction
- Strong organizational prowess and ability to prioritize several tasks appropriately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Food/Supplement Warehouse Regulations (CFR 21 Part 111)
- Proficiency in MS Office Word
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.
Golden Hippo is an equal opportunity employer.
Golden Hippo Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2018
- Golden Hippo is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/golden-hippo