Post Production Specialist
Post Production Specialist
Golden Hippo Media is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo Media is currently looking for a Post Production Specialist to work for one of our growing pet food and supplement brands. This team is committed to educating consumers about pet nutrition and providing our furry friends with the very best.
Who We’re Seeking:
The Post Production Specialist will create a variety of video content that will be used in advertising across the web. The successful candidate is results-driven and excited about creating content that measurably increases brand success. He or she will be able juggle several post-production tasks (video editing, color correction, motion graphics, etc.) to deliver engaging and impactful video projects. Best candidates will be able to function as their own creative director; telling a story that uses visuals to engage a specific target audience.
**Candidates must submit a post production reel.**
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Combining doctor interviews, stock footage and other assets to create longform video advertisements
- Creating After Effects animations via Photoshop files from in-house illustrators
- Animating titles and motion graphics as needed
- Media management and post-production workflow optimization
- Creating short-form video content for various social media outlets.
- Coordinating projects with senior video editor/producer
- Exporting and uploading videos for online use
- BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field: TV/Film/Digital production
- 2-3 years of experience at a production company, YouTube channel or creative agency
- Must know color grading, multicam editing and basic audio mixing
- Working knowledge of camera and production equipment a plus
- Knowledge of Pro Tools a plus
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.