ServiceTitan is looking for a contract technical writer to support the Documentation team backlog, including creating engaging content that helps our internal and external customers excel at self-sufficiency when using or troubleshooting the product. Includes other doc-oriented tasks as requested by the Documentation team manager, such as producing release notes and other customer-facing help material to support rollouts and other needs.
Contract length: 3 to 6 months
As our Contract Technical Writer, you will:
- Support all documentation tasks in the Docs team backlog, including create new content and edit existing documentation as needed
- Revise other help content as directed by the technical writing manager, including but not limited to internal documentation to assist our internal support team
- Conduct peer reviews of other team members and provide actionable feedback to ensure consistency and quality assurance across all content
- Work and collaborate with the technical writing team, product managers, subject matter experts, support teams, and other members of the org to ensure all documentation is correct and meets style guidelines as set by the writing team.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Experience: 3 to 4 years of professional writing end-user/internal documentation (help, FAQs, related documentation) in a fast-paced tech environment
- Education: Bachelor's degree in English, Technical Communications, Computer Science, Creative Writing or equivalent
- Technical skills: Proficient in Google Suite (Drive, Docs), JIRA/Confluence, and component-based authoring tools such as Content
Please submit a writing portfolio (3–5 writing samples) that demonstrates your ability to produce efficient and clearly written customer-facing and/or internal documentation. The portfolio should exhibit your ability to understand and implement content architecture and/or presentation of complex concepts. A diverse writing portfolio that includes online content and data visualization is preferred.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan