Hello, we're <weavy/>
<weavy/> is a white-label full-stack development framework adding feature complete team communication and collaboration capabilities to every app. We work with some of the largest companies in the world, to the coolest startups on the planet.
Why Work with Us?
The two most important principles we have are 1) Be yourself and 2) Life balance. We believe in the wisdom of the crowd, that a title is just a title, and that everyone is equally important. We trust your decision making, and we even say it's better asking for forgiveness than for permission.
An Insider's view of <weavy/>
How would you describe the company’s work-life balance?
Work-life balance is fantastic. Leadership respect outside time, they respect family, and they enjoy blowing off steam. Everyone puts in their effort, we all have goals and we achieve them, but we know we're working to make our clients' and our lives better and happier. We don't lose sight of things that matter the most.
What projects are you most excited about?
I'm extremely excited about the Microsoft ISV & Start-Up opportunity. Partnerships and collaboration are the keys to success in the modern workplace and Weavy was developed for the "builders & makers" of today's business applications.
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
Working here has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my professional career. With the autonomous work culture, I have been allowed to wear multiple hats which have allowed me to expand my skillset. Also, Weavy doesn't penalize you for exploring new methods even if they aren’t successful but encourages it so long as you learn from it.
What is your vision for the company?
We want to be up there with Angular, Node.js, UIKit, React, etc as THE framework to add team communication and collaboration to your apps.
What's something quirky about your company?
That most nights out with the company ends with us playing shuffleboard?
Where we are
Smack in the middle of Venice, two blocks from the beach. Grab a lunch in the midst of all the craziness you can only find on the boardwalk.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Sick Days
Job Training & Conferences
- Love what you do, do what you love. The type of workplace where diverse ideas and thoughts are appreciated and celebrated a terrific environment to be a part of.DavidSales Wiz
- It's an amazing environment, where you are challenged every day with room to grow and colleagues to make sure you succeed.JosephSales Architect
- I love the challenge and personal satisfaction of working on something I know will help thousands of companies and their employees achieve their goals.RobertGet Stuff Done COO
- Best office I've been to so far, sure my career is still young but I doubt I find a better place than this. A sofa to sleep in, unlimited playtime with Joseph, and from time to time treats. Two paws up!OlafVP Dog Officer
- The environment cultivates the best versions of ourselves with our honest effort. And since we're a tight team, each of us is where the rubber meets the road, growing through real challenges. The team is great, but the dogs are even better.AmeetessCRO
Technology we use
- Twitter BootstrapLibraries
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- HubSpotLead Gen
- DiscoverOrgLead Gen