Systems Support Administrator
Procore is hiring a Systems Support Administrator to oversee engineering system governance for the Research and Development (R&D) organization. This will include development, configuration, and optimization of technical information systems platforms.
In this role you will provide overall leadership to protect the company’s data, tools, and information systems. Responsibilities include but are not limited to analysis, selection, access provisioning and modification of enterprise systems, application software, and systems management.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Personnel access management for the Research and Development team - provision licenses, ensure new hires have appropriate access to tools, de-provision and remove access during off-boarding process
- Partner with Engineering, IT, Procurement and Legal to research and implement new systems
- User management of all Engineering systems - create and manage login credentials for each user, license and API key rotation
- Work with Engineering leadership to plan, monitor, and enforce systems policies and procedures
- Build JIRA dashboards and reporting mechanisms for Research and Development team under the direction of Procore’s leadership team
- Implement and manage system integrations across various software used by the department
- Work with Site Reliability Team to monitor database access
What we're looking for:
- Project Management skillset - ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks along with strong organization and time management skills
- Communication (written and verbal) - ability to effectively liaison between business users across the organization
- Experience in managing and implementing information technology systems, preferably in a SAAS company
- Experience in our current technologies is required: Github, New Relic, JIRA, Google, Analytics,
- Experience in Passpack, LaunchDarkly, Slack, SumoLogic, FullStory, Pagerduty, CircleCi and Code Climate is preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.