Senior System Administrator
Golden Hippo is seeking our very first Senior System Administrator.
- Design & operate deployment solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure.
- Configure and maintain Firewall (WAF). (CloudFlare a plus)
- Create, Manage and Configure EC2 instances & AMIs.
- Performance & Load testing experience (a plus).
- Deployment systems - Experience working with Elastic Beanstalk.
- DevOps duties: maintain & administer new and existing servers.
- Experience with Shell scripting and automation.
- Web Servers / Proxy servers configuration.
- Proficiency in managing Load balancers & auto scaling on the cloud.
- Managing Databases, data backups, DB monitoring and data rotation.
- Working with RDBMS & NonSQL systems.
- Minimum of 5 years IT/Engineering experience.
- AWS platform experience.
- Experience managing high-availability, high-volume servers
- Experience testing and fine tuning server configurations to meet traffic demands
- Apache and/or NGINX experience - a plus.
- Server configuration, installation, and maintenance experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology Sciences or equivalent experience.
- AWS experience and certification a plus.
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision), matching 401k
- Opportunity for monthly team bonuses
- Full gourmet kitchen
- In-office Crossfit gym with free classes
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, “no dress code” atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
Golden Hippo Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.