Senior Account Manager at Deluxe Entertainment
The global leader in digital services and technology for content creation and delivery, Deluxe has been a
trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online content producers,
brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences to audiences, for more than 100 years.
Deluxe Creative companies house the world’s top talent. Deluxe Delivery enables content creators and
providers to get their content to the world – in any format. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New
York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide, Deluxe relies on 8,000 of the industry’s
premier artists, experts, and innovators.
Our company values are:
- Be Pioneers – We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity
- Pursue Diversity – Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business
- Act with Integrity – We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company
- Take Ownership – We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company
- Collaborate – Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support
- Exceed Expectations – We understand our colleagues’ and clients’ needs and always exceed expectations
We currently have a position for an Senior Account Manager.
The position is based in Burbank, CA.
The Senior Account Manager role is vital to the Client Services department and is often them main point of contact for customers and internal stakeholders. Typically, focus is 60% on Customer Management and 40% on fulfilling client requests, purchase orders and large projects. Senior Account Managers are responsible for liaising with the customer and working with production to ensure customer orders are completed accurately and on time. Additional duties include, but are not limited to, training other team members, scoping and defining new workflows/processes, and reviewing and actioning on internal reports regarding open billing, on-time deliveries and rejections. Lastly, Senior Account Managers will often be the “right hand” for Account Directors and will be assigned additional duties based on the overall account’s needs and priorities. Vital to the overall success of the Senior Account Manager is an intermediate to expert technical understanding of production deliverables and workflows as they’ll often be the trusted advisor and representative for the client within the facility.
- Provide constant communication and support to clients with a driving focus and dedication to superior customer satisfaction. Ensure client requests are completed on time and accurately.
- Own the order processing pipeline from start to finish. Use internal systems to schedule and track projects throughout the facility.
- Work alongside clients to ensure internal operation teams receive workable assets to efficiently complete purchase orders in a timely manner.
- Communicate constantly via email, telephone and in-person to manage exceptions, scope out new projects, provide updates and represent customer needs internally.
- Regularly identify “at risk” orders and proactively escalate issues internally and externally.
- Be a team leader capable of providing support and guidance to Account Coordinators as needed.
- Upon completion of orders ensure client invoices are created and delivered in a timely manner.
- Prepare weekly and monthly status updates for key stakeholders as required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years related experience.
- Proven professional track record with previous customer service experience strongly preferred.
- Two years of experience working with clients in the entertainment industry.
- Technical knowledge of video, audio, subtitles, and compression technologies.
- Strong preference for previous experience with UHD, HDR and IMF workflows.
- Ability to understand/interpret technical information and relay to stakeholders.
- Must be highly-organized, detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills; emphasis on collaboration, dependability, and relationship management.
- Superior problem-solving skills supported by an inquisitive nature, and willingness to learn.
- Highly organized and able to work independently and within a team.
- Flexibility to work extended hours to meet project deadlines as required.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously and with minimal direction.
- Proficiency in word processing and MS Excel with the ability to write basic formulas and macros
- Proven ability to design processes from the ground up to support an evolving business need.
- Must be able to effectively document all processes, designs and data flows.
- Ability to travel as needed by the business.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd
like you to join our team!
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation &
sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated
against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information
or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or
ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with
the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the
Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change
in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without
imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need
assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.