Retail Partnership Associate at Happy Returns
Happy Returns is solving the #1 pain point of e-commerce: returns. We do this by providing a seamless integrated system of technology, service, and logistics that gives shoppers the frictionless returns they want and retailers the low-cost and efficient service they require. Happy Returns operates a national network of Return Bar® locations staffed by friendly, well-trained Returnista™ return specialists located in premier shopping centers, national and regional store networks, independent boutiques, and other convenient spots.
Happy Returns is a venture-backed startup based in Santa Monica, CA. Come join our dedicated, fast-growing team and help us transform online shopping by making returns beautiful!
As the Retail Partnership Associate, you will lead in evangelizing Happy Returns’ pioneering of its full stack returns services to online and omni-channel retailers. You will build relationships with retailers of all sizes, selling long-term productive accounts.
The Retail Partnership Associate is an energetic and persuasive self-starter with a track record of success generating sales in early-stage technology companies. You can build relationships with decision makers, and succinctly communicate the benefits of Happy Returns appropriate for each stakeholder to build consensus and close deals. You will be a key hire and the driver of revenue growth for the company, leading Happy Returns on the front lines with retailer accounts and prospects.
The Retail Partnership Associate will:
- Identify high-potential retailer prospects and grow new revenue from retailers of all sizes
- Build relationships with retailer executives and any operational stakeholders required to close deals
We are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated success in performing sales at the enterprise level, including a history of exceeding sales quotas while selling a game-changing new service
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and tailor sales messaging appropriately
- Ability to understand retailers’ technical and organizational constraints and help craft creative solutions to get them up and running quickly
- Passion for the problem Happy Returns is solving
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience at a growth stage technology and/or logistics company
- Prior experience and contacts in retail are ideal, but not required
Compensation for this position includes competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and paid vacation. We are looking for someone who loves a challenge and wants to participate in the upside opportunity of this large underserved market.
We believe we work more productively, and our jobs are more enjoyable, when our team includes members with a diversity of backgrounds and life experiences. We take all reasonable steps to seek out candidates with diverse experience and ensure our work environment is welcoming and respectful for everyone on our team.