Partnership Success Manager
Who we are
Flo Technologies is on a mission to prevent loss, one drip at a time. Flo prevents water damage and unnecessary water waste in homes and buildings across the country with its Flo by Moen smart home water monitoring and leak protection system. In 2018 alone, our system helped homeowners save over two million gallons of water and became available in Home Depot stores across the country, on HomeDepot.com, as well as in countless plumbing wholesalers.
We are a VC-backed company with over $40M in funding, and we have partnered with Moen, the #1 faucet brand in North America, to make Flo’s services even more available to homeowners everywhere. We have won awards from Popular Science, Consumer Electronics Show, Electronic House, IOT Inventor, Green Builder Magazine, and Kitchen and Bath Industry Show, to name a few.
We are an innovative, high performing team with empathy and integrity, and are obsessed with delivering value to our end users and making positive impacts on the world.
Our Core Values
- Individuals Make an Impact
- Continuous Improvement
- Focus on User Experience
- Positive Impact on the World
What we are looking for
We believe that Flo’s success hinges on the creative and unique thinking that comes from diverse perspectives. We are intentionally building an inclusive community of problem-solvers from many different backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an A+ team looking for A+ players. We are searching for a dynamic and driven account manager to build and nurture deep long term relationships with our business partners.
You thrive in a fast-moving environment and love solving hard problems. You are supremely organized and obsessive about following up on everything. A full email inbox makes you crazy. You take pride in your relationships.
You will report directly to the Director of Business Development.
What you’ll do
- Be the first point of contact for all matters related to partnerships
- Personally build and maintain strong relationships with key business partners by solving their problems with the highest level of customer service while focusing obsessively on retention and growth
- Qualify potential new business opportunities aligned with Flo’s business development strategy
- Deeply understand and internalize Flo’s products in order to identify and execute on new opportunities with existing business partners
- Prepare and present reports on the status of your accounts
- Light travel to initiate and maintain business relationships - 10-15%
Who you are
- 2-5 years of experience managing enterprise accounts or in a related role
- Highly motivated
- Life-long learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of G-Suite
Who you might be (we can teach you if you’re not)
- Experience with Salesforce
What you will get
Competitive market compensation, a new Macbook, unlimited vacation, medical, dental, vision, weekly catered lunch, a team that’s fun to be around, and a beautiful new office in the heart of Culver City in Los Angeles, steps from the Expo.