Job Description: Business Development Representative
We are looking for a dynamic top-performing Inside Sales Representative to join our rapidly growing marketing agency (#451 Fastest Growing Company in America according to Inc 5000 & Named one of the 2019 Best Places to Work by Inc Magazine). The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in identifying decision-makers within small, medium, and large size businesses and effectively generating lines of communication. You are required to have a history of surpassing sales quotas, hitting aggressive targets, and maintaining a high producing sales pipeline. A successful ISR at Advertise Purple possesses a hunter mentality and has a desire to thrive within a competitive market. Your hard work will pay off as we offer uncapped commissions, generous bonus programs, and the ability to grow with our company as we become the industry leader. Proven and effective ISR’s will have the ability to move up quickly into the Account Executive role at which point you will be responsible for closing new business through high-level conversations and sales proposals.
About Advertise Purple
Advertise Purple is an advertising agency focusing on the most exciting and progressive area of digital marketing today: affiliate. The E-Commerce industry is at the beginning of a paradigm shift in the way online businesses diversify their marketing portfolios and acquire customers; more and more are turning away from the antiquated model of Google advertising and directing their focus toward the affiliate space. AdPurp is here to grab their hand and help them navigate the unknown into the promised land of profitability. We have a suite of propriety software tools, 15,093 affiliate partnerships, and loads and loads of data to assist. Our current customer base, which is where you come in, spans the gamut of online companies ranging from $10 million/yr online furniture dealers to $4 billion publicly traded tech giants.
The core mission of the role of Business Development Representative for Advertise Purple is to grow revenue by engaging with new E-Commerce Advertisers. You will work closely with senior sales partners, qualify prospects, generate interest, build sales presentation materials, perform data analysis, and assist in closing sales. Substantial room to grow within the organization and your role will be vital in the expansion of Advertise Purple.
Basic Job Responsibilities
- Prospecting and proactively recruiting new qualified partners.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel within target partner organizations.
- Achieve assigned sales quota.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of successful, award-winning sales record in a quota. driven environment.
- Strong phone presence and excellent writing skills.
- Excellent verbal communications skills and ability to build rapport quickly.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- An ability to present complex concepts, as well as Advertise Purple's complete value proposition in a strategic and concise manner.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university.
- Base: $42,000 per year
- On target commission earning year 1: $35,000+
- Total Year One On-Target Compensation: $77,000+
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, GENEROUS 401k match program, UNLIMITED PAID VACATION, paid lunches (when in office), paid parking, expense & travel account, great location in Santa Monica near the beach.
Total Comp = $75k
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 per year