Affiliate Marketing Director
Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, beauty and household products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for an Affiliate Marketing Director who will find new media agencies and affiliates to help run media campaigns. As well as manage our existing relationships by facilitating communication between our partners and account managers.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Responsible for building and nurturing key relationships with new and existing agencies/partners
- Onboard and establish new agencies/partners by negotiating deals and developing offers
- Coordinate with account management to ensure the implementation of necessary changes, accurate tracking, updating of funnels to controls and running A/B tests
- Evangelize Golden Hippo and the quality of our products to ensure all agencies/partners are encouraged and motivated to do business with us
- Hold yourself as well as our partners accountable for producing high quality creatives and traffic to foster strong and beneficial relationships.
- Deliver excellent customer service to our agencies/partners to cultivate strong relationships
- Prepare and analyze reports detailing performance projections on a weekly basis
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 2-4+ years experience
- Experience working for an ad agency or ad platform is required. We're looking for you to bring your relationships with affiliates and performance agencies.
- Experience working with Ad networks or Publishers preferred
- Experience with Performance Marketing Software, we use “Cake”
- Advanced analytics skills with digital measurements
- Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Able to interpret test results to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Exceptional skills with spreadsheets and data crunching
- Ability to work with little supervision
- A strong drive for results
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.