Burbank, California-based Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is a leading provider of a broad range of services and technologies for the global digital media and entertainment industry. Bringing together a comprehensive network of specialized companies with best-in-class artistry, cutting-edge technology, streamlined delivery and distribution solutions and customized management strategies, Deluxe approaches all of its businesses with an ingrained attention to quality, detail and creativity. From start to finish, in whatever format or language is required, Deluxe has the infrastructure and in-house capacity to provide complete solutions to a broad range of customers, including: major motion picture studios, television networks and cable companies, advertising agencies, brands, production companies, independent distributors, and content owners.
We currently have an opening for an Account Manager, this position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Account Manager is charged with acquiring and consolidating information relevant to each project, passing the information on to operational areas in a concise and structured way and ensuring projects are delivered on schedule and to the highest standards. The successful candidate will be required to work with operational heads and other internal stakeholders to explore workflow efficiencies in the fast-moving trailering and marketing materials world.
The Account Manager will manage the distribution of client trailer campaigns and work alongside a wide range of internal departments.
The Account Manager will work closely with the Senior Trailer Manager and Account Coordinators to ensure that the DTDC operational areas and clients have all relevant information pertaining to a project.
- Own and develop the client relationship
- Work collaboratively with clients to ensure the smooth running of projects
- Work with other members of the client services trailer team and operations to ensure that deadlines are met
- Have a thorough understanding of the account rate card and billing structure
- Liaise with Trailer Mastering team and Project Management regularly to track any orders on hold and maintain status of those orders where elements have been received
- Gather and assimilate client information
- Provide quotes and ensuring that purchase orders are obtained in a timely fashion
- Create and maintain multiple client orders
- Book and track shipments using various booking systems
- Liaise with other DTDC entities to facilitate end-to-end workflows for client projects
- Learn, understand and adhere to DTDC workflows and procedures as well as new technologies relating to digital cinema
- Always look to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensuring POs are gathered in a timely fashion to ensure stable cash flow
- BA degree preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proven ability to effectively manage a high volume of orders without error
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to manage workflows in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
- Highly organized and able to work independently within their own process.
- Proven ability to design processes from the ground up to support an evolving business need.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
- Proven ability to identify the correct problem and solve it.
- Must be able to effectively document all processes, designs and data flows.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
- Positive, service-oriented personality.
- Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as required
- Ability to travel as needed by the business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.