Account Manager, Trailer
Deluxe Entertainment Services Inc. is a global leader in digital media and entertainment services across film, video and online content from capture to consumption.
Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post production, distribution, asset and workflow management and new, digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs nearly 7,000 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. For more information visit www.bydeluxe.com.
We currently have an opening for an Account Manager in our Digital Cinema Trailer Team. The position is located in Burbank, California.
This Account Manager position will be responsible for leading the day to day operation of one of our busiest trailer accounts. The successful candidate will be required to manage large scale trailer campaigns and oversee the localization and creation of trailer and social assets across theatrical and digital.
The Account Manager collates and consolidates all campaign specific information and client orders and parses this information to help create internal projects within our bespoke order management and scheduling system to feed the operation and ensure all trailer assets are created in time for large scale global launches.
The successful candidate will be required to shepherd projects successfully through each stage in the post-production and localization workflow and collaborate effectively with our internal, operational teams such as subtitling, DFX and mastering.
The Account Manager will also be responsible for maintaining good cash flow - creating cost breakdowns to ensure timely collection of POs.
The Account Manager will need to collaborate effectively with the dedicated Account Coordinator on this account, along with our Content Producer, to successfully service high volume and complex requirements from one of our major studio clients.
- Grow the client relationship and become their main point of contact
- Collect order information from clients via calls, emails, Excel or Smartsheets, Google sheets and other bespoke ordering platforms
- Create and maintain internal projects and work orders
- Host client QC review screenings
- Have a thorough understanding of the trailer account rate card and billing structure
- Complete costing of work orders and create cost breakdowns
- Submit forecasting information relating to the account each week
- Collaborate with internal operational stakeholders
- Keep apprised of industry developments, new technology and workflows
- Help troubleshoot project/content related internal/external queries
- Create ad hoc reports where required
- Other ad hoc duties where required
- The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
- BA or BS degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in the entertainment industry; traditional post-production background helpful
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to juggle multiple priorities
- Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, project management, and database software
- Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines and critical online launch times
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company: http://www.bydeluxe.com. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.