MeUndies sells underwear, sure. But because we’re vertically-integrated, direct-to-consumer, and handle everything from design to marketing to shipping, we bring our customers much more than just undies. We’re a lifestyle brand devoted to self-expression and basics that are anything but simple. A great pair of undies can brighten up your day and a great underwear company keeps it going. We wear our brand as a badge of honor and we’re not afraid to share it.
When all is said and done, the people are what makes MeUndies such an incredible place to be. We’re looking for a Recruiter to help us continue to bring on even more -- and even more amazing! -- people. If you care about building a tight-knit, kind, and happy team, read on…
DAY TO DAY
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle for your roles across all departments: including job postings, sourcing, screening, phone interviews and offer negotiations.
- Partner with hiring managers to clearly define their hiring needs, support them with creating engaging job postings, and make sure everybody is in the loop.
- Use creative sourcing techniques to uncover passive talent and make initial introductions in an authentic and personalized way.
- Help create an amazing candidate experience by providing all candidates timely updates, clear expectations, a delightful on-site interview experience, and candid feedback (even the tough stuff).
- Work with our search firms to help refine our contract terms, make sure they understand our needs, and move candidates through our process seamlessly.
- Maintain our ATS system (Greenhouse) so we can accurately report on key metrics such as time to fill, time in process, sourcing channel, and feedback completion rates on a regular basis.
- Partner with the People Ops team on other projects (e.g. campus recruitment, diversity initiatives, etc).
- Have 2-5 years of experience in full cycle recruiting.
- Are super organized and managing conflicting priorities.
- Are extremely proactive; you never have to be asked twice to follow up on something, and nothing ever slips through the cracks.
- Have amazing communication skills; the way we communicate with our candidates is one of the most important things.
- Have experience with ATS systems (bonus points for Greenhouse knowledge).
- Are someone who loves to meet people, is open-minded in every interaction, builds rapport easily, and fosters long-lasting relationships with potential candidates.
- Get excited about sourcing candidates (LinkedIn, Entelo, etc), and love the thrill of finding that perfect person.
- Care deeply about applying fairness to your recruiting process when it comes to evaluating and spotting potential in candidates.
- Love the MeUndies brand, and believe in what we’re trying to accomplish.
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We’re a team of kind, smart, diverse, and fun people who are building an amazing business and brand.
So we look at the big things.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages, plus generous parental leave, 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off. You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software.
And the little things.
Everybody gets access to an on-site gym, snacks, and an office keg.
Even everyday things.
There’s a structured review process, regular feedback surveys, and a focus on open communication—all to make sure you’re thriving, happy, and growing.
And those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet, sweet MeUndies discount, as well as a complimentary monthly subscription for our feel-good undies.