Workforce Capacity Manager at Aspiration
| Greater LA Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:12 a.m. (PST) on Friday, May 7, 2021
At Aspiration, we created the category of sustainable, socially responsible retail consumer finance. We offer unique financial products to let people save, spend, and invest their money in ways that make them more financially secure and align with their personal values. Unlike other financial institutions, Aspiration is committed to building a relationship with our customers based on trust and aligning the customer’s success with our own. Aspiration has raised over $250M in funding to date, and is growing quickly.
The Workforce Capacity Manager is responsible for the workforce management team and systems, staff modeling and capacity planning, and contact/workload forecasting with the goal of meeting business service levels in supported departments without exceeding (or falling short of) staffing requirements, making use of analysis and by providing data-driven hiring recommendations to meet staffing needs over time.
Action: We take initiative. We are doers, not bystanders.
Boldness: We don’t tinker, we transform.
Customer-Centered: Our customers are at the core of our business. Delivering for them is our North Star.
Diligence & Dedication: We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it.
Entrepreneurial: Act like an entrepreneur not an employee, generate results for the company and customers everyday.
What You'll Do
- Supervise real-time agent activity monitoring and queue monitoring workload and support/administer related systems and processes
- Lead Workforce Management team
- Supervise, coach, develop, and mentor direct reports
- Maintain business awareness of service level performance and provide relevant actionable recommendations to achieve same
- Administration of Workforce Management software
- Administration of Telephony/ACD/VCC software
- Provide analysis of contact arrival patterns, queue configuration details, and efficiency measures
- Provide detailed contact and workload forecasting (both inbound/outbound contact and banking operations task/workload)
- Provide needed reporting to upstream consumers
- Staff modeling and capacity planning
- Trend analysis of absenteeism, PTO planning, seasonal contact variances, attrition, and time utilization
- Develop and document key thresholds to support appropriate action within identified internal service levels
- Collaborate with cross-functional leadership to ensure service level goals are met within supported departments
- Manage expectations and assumptions, resolve conflicts and issues that can negatively impact the success of your program
- Act at all times in a manner that is ethical and aligned with the regulatory obligations of the firm, and our partners
What You’ll Bring
- Must have 3-5 years of experience including intraday queue management, workforce management scheduling, contact forecasting, and capacity and resource planning
- Real-time monitoring practices (common in call centers) and pattern analysis experience
- Exceptional familiarity with relevant labor laws (wage/hours, leaves, break/meal period requirements)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Experience with one or more implementations of WFM/ACD software systems
- Relevant certifications for automated call distribution systems/virtual call centers
- Relevant certifications for WFM systems
- Progressive experience demonstrating professionalism, growth, and trustworthiness and the dedication to continued growth
- Demonstrated investment and excellence in formal or informal learning and development, equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree
- Entrepreneurial - you do what it takes to achieve our goals, without having someone telling you what to do
- Curiosity – when your work is finished, you are driven to enrich yourself and your team by learning and applying new things
- A functional understanding of banking and investment products
- Strong proficiency with personal computers and business productivity software
- Passion for user experience, customer service, and social good
- Additional years of relevant experience
- Experience working in a bank with a broad set of responsibilities leading to a ‘big picture’ understanding of what is necessary to operate them successfully
- Experience in an organization that is recognized for outstanding customer service and customer experience
- Experience in FinTech or working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellence in business productivity and project management software (Adobe, Google Suite, Microsoft)
- Advanced proficiency with cloud-based business intelligence, project management, content management, or case management software (Atlassian Confluence and Jira, LucidChart)
- Working proficiency with software languages that are useful in an environment isolated from production engineering (SQL, Python, R, M, DAX, etc.); ability to apply this proficiency to accelerate day-to-day business needs
- Demonstrated and substantial success in mentoring peers, building processes, creating business value, or creating uniquely fantastic customer experiences at scale; bonus if any of these were in a financial services environment
Read Full Job Description