Video Operations Coordinator
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
The Video Operations Coordinator will support the planning and execution of video projects from end-to-end. This position will facilitate communication and deliverables for cross-functional projects across Content, Partnerships, Outreach, Marketing, and Sales. This position reports to the Video Operations Manager.
• Maintain and optimize video project workflows from end-to-end, utilizing JIRA, Wordpress Oasis CMS, ticket creation, and task management applications.
• Organize and manage communication across ConsumerTrack's departments, external clients, and partners, including: ongoing communication via email, Slack, assigning projects, and maintaining workflows.
• Ensure that deliverables are completed within the required timeframes.
• Input equipment request tickets for software/hardware needs and keeping track of budget and refills for stock video/music.
• Upkeep of best practices documentation for the video department and audit process efficiency.
• Deliver status reports on projects, including: vision, changes, results, roadblocks or challenges with solutions to the Video Operations Manager
- Bachelor’s degree, Project Management certification, and/or equivalent work history
- 2-3 years of experience in project management, with at least 1 year in content/digital/video publisher space
- Strong organizational and communication skills coupled with great attention to detail
- Proactive and foresees problems that can affect deadlines and/or production
- Ability to interact with different personalities and stakeholders to progress projects
- Ability to stay focused on the big picture and prioritize based on constant changes
- Proficiency in using Google Docs and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multi-task and work on several high-priority projects simultaneously
- Strong writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Fundamental knowledge of video production and post-production process
Good to have skills
- Interest in personal finance
- Passion for all forms of film production
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt after the first year of employment.
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary after the first year of employment.
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
LOCAL LOS ANGELES COUNTY CANDIDATES ONLY!
NO REMOTE WORK - we want you to be a part of our elite team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.