Training Program Manager at Ring
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:19 p.m. (PST) on Monday, February 10, 2020
The Neighborhoods team at Ring is revolutionizing public safety by utilizing innovative Ring technology in the form of Public Safety Programs to achieve safer communities. As part of that effort, we’ve developed a variety of different public safety programs. We then team up with community-based partners in order to implement–and then drive–these different public safety programs within neighborhoods across the country.
As a key part of these public safety programs, there will be a growing need to expand on our training and general knowledge management systems in an effort to bridge the gap between front-line team members, and the community partners they service.
The Neighborhoods Public Safety team is looking for a Training Program Manager to help build a comprehensive training system, including both internal and external knowledge management programs. The Training PM will be responsible for building and maintaining instructional design, knowledge management programs, and learning management systems in order to ensure consistency in partner trainings, as well as amongst internal personnel.
- Work across Partner Success and Operations to ensure that the internal personnel have the training materials needed to perform their job at an exceptional level.
- Establish tools and systems for assessing knowledge gaps amongst internal personnel, as well as develop solutions for addressing those gaps and/or inconsistencies.
- help build a partner facing knowledge management system that combines educational articles, videos, and FAQs with marketing friendly guides on how to best utilize Ring’s Public Safety Programs.
- Work directly with community partners to better understand knowledge gaps and/or pain points that can act as a hinderance for driving engagement.
- Help build and refine internal training guides across multiple teams responsible for working with community partners. Implement mechanisms for gauging new hire progress, as well as existing team members in order to ensure consistency in knowledge, and general best practices.
- Create mechanisms for systematically measuring the impact and deficiencies of the community partner facing knowledge management system.
- 3+ years of experience in an instructional design, training or related role.
- 5+ years of experience in program/project management role requiring cross-functional coordination.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a communication, education or related field.
- Experience building programs in fast-paced environments.
- Experience in both the architecture of larger training programs and systems, with the ability to create training materials.
- Ability to build and maintain knowledge management programs for both internal personnel, and external stakeholders.
- Experience drafting learning modules in objective language, in addition to creating reference guides and/or best practices articles meant for marketing purposes.
- Industry certifications in instructional design, curriculum development, and/or project management.
- Customer service experience.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description