Tapcart makes mobile shopping easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our merchants and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We have been featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
In the Technology Partner Manager (TPM) role, your mission is to develop and manage go-to-market relationships with 3rd party technology providers that complement Tapcart’s platform and extend it in ways that benefit our customers.
You will help manage existing technology partners – including mutual business development and marketing commitments – and work with the partner and Tapcart stakeholders to meet those commitments utilizing a variety of tactics, including joint-selling to customers, co-marketing activities, and others.
As TPM, you will also identify strategic go-to-market technology partners, develop go-to-market plans with those partners, and execute these plans. You will serve as the primary advocate for that partner within Tapcart across functions like Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing, helping to ensure Tapcart is delivering value back to the partner.
What you will be doing:
- Manage relationships with a portfolio of existing technology partners and develop new relationships.
- Help Tapcart evaluate potential new integration partners in alignment with Tapcart’s integrations strategy.
- Inform Tapcart leadership of promising technology partners and developments in the mobile commerce space.
- Support Tapcart’s Sales and Customer Success teams to help leverage appropriate partners in sales cycles and to meet customer needs.
- Collaborate productively across Tapcart’s product, marketing, customer success, and sales teams to drive increased Tapcart and partner opportunities.
- Identify and support marketing opportunities for Tapcart with partners to increase awareness, distribute our brand and content and generate new business.
- Represent Tapcart in partners’ market-facing events and conferences, to pitch, train, and educate the audience on the Tapcart platform and the importance of our joint integration with this partner.
Who you are:
- You have 2+ years of SaaS partnership management or channel management experience, ideally in ecommerce and the Shopify ecosystem.
- You have channel, sales, or account management experience.
- You are adept at influencing and relationship-building with partners – identifying what they value, how they grow, and how Tapcart can help.
- You are collaborative and have had experience supporting and influencing colleagues on cross-functional teams.
- You are thoughtful, engaging, and energetic.
- You bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- You are self-directed, organized, and driven to succeed.
Who we are.
We are a young and growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.