UpKeep is the leading cloud-based Asset Operations Management software developed to revolutionize the way teams manage facilities and maintenance work. We provide mobile-first SaaS solutions, Industrial IoT sensors, data analytics tools, advanced enterprise integrations, and top-notch professional services. This innovative technology is modernizing workflows and maximizing operational efficiency for over 3,000 customers including Shell, Yamaha, Unilever, McDonalds, Subway, Pepsi, and Marriott!
We're a Series B tech startup with 120+ team members across the US. We've been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" multiple years in a row by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture. In addition to stock options and great benefits, our people have the flexibility to work remote. UpKeep is ranked the #1 Facility Management software on Gartner, #1 Maintenance Management software on G2 Crowd, FrontRunners on Software Advice, and CMMS Leader on IDC MarketScape.
We are only accepting applications from candidates living in the following States:
California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Texas, Idaho, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, Florida, & Hawaii
What you'll do:
- Develop, track, and manage technical projects from initiation to completion
- Define and manage project milestones, identify potential risks, and resolve problems, and ensure a frictionless workflow on the path to completion
- Partner with our Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales teams to deliver amazing outcomes, features, and data to customers
- Facilitate project kick-offs, team meetings, brainstorming sessions, and risk management
- Support and promote quality assurance goals for all projects
- Focus on improving the predictability of the software delivery schedule, leading and evangelizing Agile methodology
- Drive simultaneous initiatives including sprint planning, sprint reviews, and release planning
- Provide cross-functional visibility into status, resourcing needs, granular requirements, and escalations for projects
- Demonstrate stellar stakeholder management and executive presentation skills
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working as a project manager, leading small and large software development projects
- You have direct experience using Agile methodologies for managing projects and coaching teams
- Admin level proficiency and experience with JIRA is a huge plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Finance, Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- Tech startup or enterprise software experience is a huge plus
- More than anything, you are super organized and love the idea of helping a close-knit team stay organized
Full-time team members at UpKeep receive stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401(k), 12-week paid parental leave, affordable health insurance options, FSA, and the flexibility to work from home. We value work-life-harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
Company History & Product:
UpKeep was founded in 2014 by our CEO, Ryan Chan, based on an idea he had while using outdated desktop software as a Process Engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a mobile-first solution could significantly improve the productivity of the technicians he was working with. He was determined to build on this vision— so he quit his job, learned to write code, and created the first version of UpKeep from his family's garage!
Today, our cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cutting edge Industrial IoT sensors solve problems for thousands of businesses around the world. Our Asset Operations Management solutions, coupled with powerful cloud ecosystems, empower maintenance and facilities teams to achieve their digital transformation goals. We are providing meaningful value to an underserved, blue-collar workforce by streamlining workflows, improving collaboration, and making it easy to manage work orders and projects from anywhere, anytime!
We've raised $50 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, Mucker, and Y Combinator. We're also building The Maintenance Community, the largest online forum and Slack group bringing industry professionals together to participate is discussions, webinars, podcasts, and courses.
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need accommodation due to disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.