Technical Project Manager at InStride
- IT Service Operations Manager, and IT Systems Administrator to scope, budget, and plan for the overall internal technology roadmap and project forecast
- Establishing and implementing training and continuous learning for InStride employees as new tools and services are implemented.
- Holding regular team meetings to determine progress, challenges, and questions regarding ongoing projects
- Create and own a method for the change management lifecycle
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by the standards of scope, budget, and timeline
- Working with business stakeholders, IT Service Operations Manager, and IT Systems Administrator to develop comprehensive project plans as they apply to internal technology and implementations
- Standardizing and documenting systems, processes, and workflows as they apply to the overall project management lifecycle.
- Technology experience in enterprise software, education technology, consumer internet, or related industries
- Thorough understanding of the ITIL, Agile, and Scrum methodologies.
- Demonstrated success and understanding of diverse IT Systems, especially cloud applications and services
- Advanced knowledge of information technology and development workflows/lifecycles
- Excited by the challenge of helping to build a world-class technology team that delivers white glove service
- Exposure to enterprise level tools and systems such as GSuite, Okta, HRIS, JIRA, and AWS
- Ability to facilitate and enable people to collaborate with each other; and promote collaboration with partners e.g. with Universities, corporate clients and the team
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality