Technical Project Manager at GoGuardian
- Work with product managers and executives to prioritize projects across the organization based on company goals and objectives.
- Manage delivery of projects through the full lifecycle from design to roll out, marketing, sales and production support.
- Exhibit a solid understanding of application of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology, including requirements definition, UI/UX design, architectural design, stakeholder feedback, development, and deployment.
- Resolve blockers across the organization to facilitate successful delivery.
- Lead a cross-functional team in a matrixed organization for successful, on-time delivery.
- Negotiate scope and priorities with key stakeholders.
- Think out-of-the-box in optimizing delivery practices, resources, and key performance factors to ensure successful delivery.
- Work with line managers in optimizing team and individual efficiency and performance.
- Act as point person for escalation and prioritization of team’s work.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess expert knowledge of Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, and iterative project management methodologies.
- Coach scrum teams and facilitate scrum ceremonies.
- Ability to work independently and quickly adapt to emergent requirements and changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years managing product delivery in an agile environment.
- Minimum of 2 years managing product delivery using Scrum, Kanban, and Jira.
- Scrum Master certification (CSM or above) required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent related experience required.
- Desired experience in managing NIST security compliance
- Recent software development experience highly desired.
- PgMP or PMP certification from the PMI desired.
- Prior EdTech experience