Technical Project Manager
As a Technical Project Manager at Procore you'll own enabling and supporting Engineering teams in the execution of their work. By providing organization, coordination, cross-project sequencing and dependency tracking, you'll help find ways to accelerate teams within our organization by reducing friction and overhead.
Experience with diverse teams, tasks, and customer requirements is a strong plus. As a successful Technical Project Manager, you're organized, detail oriented, and strongly interpersonally motivated, with a strong technical leadership background.
What you’ll do:
- Act as technical project liaison between engineering teams and other R&D departments
- Create and maintain group-wide, monthly forecasts, with daily and weekly status updates
- Provide necessary project management expertise to technical tasks including estimating and managing project time-lines, assisting teams with technical risk assessment, and applying mitigation measures as needed
- Research and analysis of a diverse range of support subjects, ranging from product analytics to vendor capabilities
- Create necessary communications and documentation to facilitate distribution of technical knowledge
- Connect interpersonally with all team members on a weekly and daily basis in a goals-driven manner
- Act as a first point of support for teams, facilitating common requests and needs
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years professional experience in project management
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably technical
- Strong technical acumen - will need to analyze API’s, define touch points between systems, etc.
- History of creating successful outcomes in complicated environments
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating ability to analyze and break down problems into components
- Understanding of a typical web development lifecycle including: development, testing, staging, deploying, and monitoring
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.