Technical Program Manager at Tapcart
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:44 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, November 9, 2021
Tapcart makes mobile shopping easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our merchants and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We have been featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Tapcart is building the future of mobile commerce. We are looking for an experienced and well-rounded Technical Program Manager to help us organize, analyze, and prioritize product initiatives that will forever change mobile e-commerce.
Tapcart’s Technical Program Manager will sit at the intersection of an amazing roster of team members across software development, design, and business strategy to serve as a critical linchpin of the entire organization.
Our ideal person can help come up with ideas - as well as prioritize, validate, analyze, and iterate on existing products/features using real quantitative and qualitative data in order to continually deliver the best possible results and ensure that quality features are built on-time. Imperative to this role is having a collaborative leadership style, building strong relationships to facilitate a culture of trust, and generating buy-in on projects from leadership and our team members.
This role will be pivotal to fulfilling our goal to be the largest mobile commerce company in the world.
What your day is like:
- Create and maintain roadmaps, backlogs, project plans, and trackers with the product and engineering team
- Lead sprint ceremonies: grooming, daily stand ups, and retrospectives
- Work with team members to manage expectations and ensure clear and precise delivery of products to market
- Provide on-site leadership for project teams by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones / timelines
- Establish program structure from conception to execution, while refining any ambiguity in scope and teams involved
- Working closely with Product Managers to ensure OKRs are being met
- Provide technical input to mitigate risks and unblock development teams
What we are looking for:
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Project Management, Information Systems, etc.)
- Experience working with Project Management Software such as JIRA, Smartsheets, Asana, etc.
- 4+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- Some experience as a Software Developer.
- Humble yet ambitious talent to prioritize initiatives that demonstrate alignment with our business strategy and our value propositions
- Communicate priorities and drive consensus with stakeholders
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies; specifically Agile, SCRUM, Kanban
- Technical knowledge in mobile development and platform infrastructure
- Experience working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Monitored, tracked and controlled outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Experience working in e-commerce and/or B2B SaaS
- Experience working in a growth-stage startup environment
- Development experience
What you'll receive in return:
- A fun and exciting work environment with a talented, tight-knit team
- The opportunity to contribute to exciting products used by a highly-passionate user base
- A position with real leadership and growth opportunities
- Benefits including healthcare and unlimited PTO
- Personal learning and development opportunities
- Working everyday at a beautiful office in Downtown Santa Monica
Our Guiding Values:
🤝 Teamwork first.
💁 Be your own customer.
📐 Think big. Plan big. Execute big.
💬 Provide transparency & clarity.
💯 Bring your “A” Game.
Tapcart Perks & Benefits
· Excellent growth opportunity, 401k, and stock options for all full-time employees
· Medical (75% covered by Tapcart; 50% for dependents) - eligible 1st of month
· Dental and vision (100% covered by Tapcart; 50% for dependents) - eligible immediately
· Unlimited PTO and 10 paid company holidays
· Brand new MacBook Pro and home office setup
· Catered lunches, monthly happy hours, and company wide offsite events
· A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
· We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness, and passion.
Who is Tapcart!?
We are growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Why join us?
We are on a rocket ship and just raised our Series B for 50M in June 2021: https://tcrn.ch/3dn2RiV
We raised our Series A for 10M in May 2020: builtinla.com/2020/05/19/tapcart-raises-10m-series-a-hiring
Check out what our customers are saying: https://apps.shopify.com/shopify-mobile-apps/reviews?page=4
Our current openings: https://tapcart.com/careers
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.