At Fair, we want to transform the automotive experience for our customers - making it easier, stress-free, and enjoyable - with plans and terms to fit anyone's lifestyle. We're changing the way that customers shop, sign, and pay for a vehicle. Technical Program Managers at Fair lead this transformation, creating seamless digital experiences for our customers at all stages of their journey.
As a Technical Program Manager reporting to the Senior Technical Program Manager, you are an experienced, motivated program manager with experience managing projects with large teams. You set up teams to perform at their peaks. You also recognize your ability to foster relationships with individuals—not just with teams—has been a factor in your success. Where some might consider process a burden, you understand the right process allows people to excel. You generally lead by listening and organizing, but your voice is respected when you speak up. Above all, you remove obstacles to see a roadmap become reality.
- Develop productive partnerships with partners at all levels and lead the production of large-scale projects
- Partner with product and engineering teams, help ensure programs (whether project or product based) meet goals on time, on budget, and within the defined scope
- Focus on implementing change management strategies that promote adoption and broader use
- Create project plans and managing daily project activities and expectations
- Organize meetings like daily standups, sprint planning, launch readiness, and engineering and cross-team retrospectives
- 3+ years as a technical program manager leading business objectives
- Create relationships, influence, and collaborate at all organizational levels
- Present to large groups
- Understand program management principles with insights and knowledge across other disciplines
- Relationship management, project management,, and the ability to work towards aligned outcomes
- Proficiency in Confluence, Jira, Trello
- Scrum Master or product owner certification
- Professional history of leading large-scale partnership integrations
- Fintech or automotive industry background
- Hypergrowth startup experience
- 100% coverage of medical, dental and vision benefits for employees AND their families
- Healthy work-life balance
- Equity incentives
- Unlimited vacation package
- Up to four months 100% paid parental leave
- Remote work stipend
- Employee referral bonus
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Leadership, mentorship, and learning programs
It's Fair's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Fair prohibits harassment on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws.
For written California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) disclosure notice, click here.
For audible California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) disclosure notice, click here.