About Spring Labs:
Spring Labs is transforming that way that data is shared through the creation of the Spring Protocol -- a blockchain-based protocol that enables the creation of data marketplaces to facilitate the sharing of private & secure information. The first use case for the Spring Protocol is the creation of a data marketplace for consumer credit and identity data, effectively disrupting the existing bureau system and building a more transparent, fair, secure, and cost-effective solution for both consumers and banks/lenders.
To-date, Spring Labs has raised $15.8mm in seed funding from some of the top VCs and blockchain funds in the world, including August Capital, Pritzker Group, Jump Capital, Multicoin Capital, and Wavemaker Genesis.
If you're someone who wants to work at the bleeding edge of nascent technology, push yourself and collaborate with a resourceful and highly-motivated team, and strive to build a more secure, open, and transparent world of data sharing, then we would love to hear from you!
About the Technical Program Manager Role:
As a Technical Program Manager, you'll work closely with external Partners, Business Development, Product, Engineering, and cross-functional teams to coordinate new product integrations and launches, and to develop and execute operational processes. You will facilitate project scoping; identify and track dependencies with external and internal teams; coordinate and communicate timelines for the development of new integrations and products; and generate and execute project plans. You will be expected to demonstrate technical knowledge of complex products and services. You will define processes to support development and supporting operations (e.g., issues triage and prioritization, escalation procedures). Your post-program reporting and analysis will be used for bench marking purposes and analysis of how to effectively manage and scale the program. You will identify new opportunities based on customer needs and industry trends.
- Own software implementation projects, including providing full project management, creation and maintenance of implementation documentation and tracking timelines and deliverables
- Perform implementation reviews/approvals, advocate for new product features and ensure prompt and proper resolution of issues
- Manage schedules, team deliverables, and communicate status to stakeholders
- Triage and prioritize bug reports and feature requests from Product Managers and users
- Prepare tracking reports to provide a detailed current status of each project while taking accountability for driving the project deliverables on time and budget
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience as a Technical Program Manager
- Experience working in a project management or technical management capacity
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical audiences, spanning all organizational levels
- Self-driven, with demonstrated interpersonal, communication and cross-functional leadership skills
Additional Qualifications (Preferred, Not Required)
- Experience working in the blockchain or fin-tech space
- Experience weighing technical tradeoffs and making decisions that help teams prioritize their work
- Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
Spring Labs Core Values
- "Everyone is a Founder"
- Operate with Integrity
- Work Hard, Have Fun
- The Best Ideas Win/No Ego
Equal Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.