About Spring Labs:
Spring Labs is redefining how data is exchanged for the new age of data sharing, security, and consumer privacy through decentralization. Our Spring Protocol Tech Stack, which includes the use of Blockchain and Cryptography, allows institutions to share information directly among themselves to verify identities and reduce fraud - all while protecting consumer data.
Working at Spring Labs is about being part of a collaborative team, comprised of some of the most talented people in the industry. You would be welcomed into a fun, inclusive environment where we care as much about our employees as we do about our product.
About the Technical Program Manager Role
As a TPM, you will play a key role within the engineering team, driving projects and our agile development process. You will be responsible for driving major product and infrastructure initiatives with the highest degree of complexity. You will spend a significant portion of your time enabling the progress of the engineering team against established deliverables
What you'll do
• Own our agile software development process, across multiple small teams (Blockchain, Crypto, Python)
• Work closely with Engineering and internal Business teams to coordinate new product development
• Identify and track dependencies with external and internal teams
• Collaboratively generate project plans, then coordinate and communicate timelines across affected teams
• Triage and drive prioritization of feature requests, infrastructure needs, bugs and tech debt
• Identify new opportunities based on customer needs and industry trends
• Develop post-deployment/launch reporting and analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Program Manager in a Product environment
- Demonstrated understanding of Scrum, Kanban, and Agile principles and practices.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
- Strong analytic and project management skills
- Able to generate, explain, and present detailed project metrics, schedules, milestone objectives, status reports, and other documentation clearly and accurately.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve systemic issues
- Proven track record of building highly collaborative relationships internally and externally
- Strong organizational, verbal/written communication, facilitation, coaching and influencing skills
- Casual Work Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Free Gym
- Weekly Office Events
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
Equal Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.