About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you a hardworking agile program manager looking to join a rapidly-expanding PMO? We are seeking an individual with strong technical skills, experience in agile methodologies, and a track record of motivating teams to deeper levels of agility and self-organization.
Individuals should be highly skilled Agile program management professionals, great teammates, lifelong learners, and extraordinary communicators, with a passion for servant-leadership. Your primary responsibility will be serving as the scrum master for two of our agile development teams, building out Pluto's CTV platforms. We are seeking self-motivated agile program managers with a strong sense of accountability and commitment.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Leading day-to-day agile ceremonies, tracking team health with agile metrics, and coaching teams in relentless improvement.
- Drive cross-team communication and transparency by providing accurate and proactive project tracking to the larger organization.
- Participate in quarterly big-room planning, coordinate with the rest of the PMO to account for cross-team dependencies, and coach teams towards responsible quarterly commitments.
- Actively identify and remove impediments that may impact team velocity or deliverables.
- Work as a servant-leader within the team, using leadership skills to cultivate healthy and productive working relationships.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- Champion the adoption of agile within your teams and across the organization.
Qualities / Experience We’re Seeking
We believe these are the key requirements to be successful:
- 3-5 years experience as an agile project manager/scrum master in a technical environment.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent certification required. Agile certifications such as PMI-ACP, CSP, or SA are recommended.
- Solid understanding of agile software development methodologies, with demonstrated success driving those teams to higher levels of productivity and efficiency.
- Experience working as part of a larger PMO to deliver complex solutions, working through an agile process to call out issues, remove impediments, and manage risks.
- Experience managing competing priorities, negotiating compromises, and interfacing between a technical team and business partners.
- Experience working on OTT/CTV applications and an understanding of linear channels and AVOD.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate ideas in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant experience.
- Proficiency in tools: Jira, Confluence, Google Suite, Slack