Technical Program Manager, Cloud Technologies
We have a rich history delivering against our mission to Democratize Law. For two decades, we have reduced the barriers to access legal assistance for both consumers and small businesses. From Estate Planning to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped more than four million customers through simple, intuitive questionnaires and access to attorneys when needed. In doing so we have provided the protection and peace of mind that our customers need. While we’ve accomplished a great deal, we believe there is so much more we can do to innovate and deliver for our customers. We’re committed to making our services more valuable and easier to use than ever before and we believe we can continue to infuse expertise and confidence into all of our products and services.
Come join LegalZoom as a Technical Program Manager working on the migration our significant product and IT assets to the Cloud! You will be a part of the Technology team working closely with Technology leaders and cross collaboratively with many of our engineering teams across the organization. It’s an exciting time here as we propel our business to the next level! Come join us!
- Lead complex, large scale Cloud migration program
- Partner closely with other functions to steer this business-critical initiative
- Drive key organizational decisions and provide a clear path forward
- Identify, communicate and rapidly eliminate risk
- Produce high quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Contribute to building a data-driven culture
- Influence the strategic direction of the organization by driving continuous improvement
- 5+ years Technical Program Management experience
- Previous Cloud migration experience
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to translate technical concepts into easy-to-understand facts and stories
- Effectively and clearly communicate program status to stakeholders and leadership
- Self-starter who can quickly navigate in a new environment
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or relevant field
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.