We’re looking for an experienced Strategic Project Manager to join our Corporate Strategy and Execution Office to serve as the central point of contact for the timely delivery of corporate programs and initiatives. In this role, you’ll collaborate with the organization to deliver business outcomes that align to Procore’s strategic objectives. You’ll build strong relationships with key stakeholders as you drive initiatives to completion. Successful candidates are passionate about Procore’s vision and mission and can translate our core values into their work.
This position will report to the Senior Manager, of Enterprise Project Management and can be remote or based in any of our US offices. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Drive project schedules and manage resources in all aspects of the project lifecycle
- Create consumable project plans and reports
- Communicate and escalate timeline changes and risks/issues to all relevant stakeholders
- Conduct project health checks, remove roadblocks, and communicate changes that affect scope, quality, or timelines
- Manage deliverables from multiple departments and external vendors
- Serve as a change agent for new initiatives with peers and project teams
- Facilitate alignment and prioritization across departments and stakeholders
- Motivate and inspire project teams to create exceptional quality outputs
- Interact and interface with executives across the company
- Develop, lead, and mentor others on project management standards and methodologies
What we’re looking for:
- 4-year college degree and PMP or equivalent certification required
- 3+ years of project and process implementation, managing all sizes of projects in a balanced or strong matrix organization
- Experience managing projects in multiple project methodologies including Agile, Lean Six Sigma, and hybrids
- Ability to gather and analyze data to inform decisions, creating and disseminating high-quality reports to stakeholders
- Possess the ability to think holistically while also being able to dive into the details to tackle problems and opportunities
- Experience with project management software tools like Smartsheet to create dashboards and track project timelines
- Strong communication skills to keep stakeholders well-informed of projects
- Ability to foresee and plan ahead, proposing creative solutions to problems
- Demonstrates good judgment when making decisions; seeks advice when unsure
- Ability to collaborate, influence, and motivate others to further company objectives
- Understand and adheres to project management best practices
- Work efficiently on assigned projects with minimal supervision
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.