About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you a hardworking program manager, with proven experience in agile methodologies and a track record of motivating and guiding your teams to deeper levels of agility and self-organization?
Pluto.tv is seeking a hardworking individual contributor to join our fast-growing Program Management Office. This individual will play a vital role by leading program management for our Ad Tech platform. Applicants should be highly skilled program management professionals, standout colleagues, and great communicators, with a passion for building high-quality products in an agile environment.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Release Management: Drive cross-functional releases, working across agile teams to coordinate delivery and cross-team testing.
- Agile Ceremonies: Serve as the scrum master for 2 agile development teams and coordinate agile practices at the team level. Serve as a team process coach and agile subject matter authority.
- Cross- Team Communication: Drive cross-team communication by providing accurate and proactive project tracking to partners and the larger organization.
- Program Planning: Participating in quarterly planning, balancing cross-team dependencies with the Program Management Office, and setting delivery dates.
- Servant Leadership: Work as a servant-leader within the team, using leadership skills to foster healthy and productive working relationships and to create an environment of mutual respect.
- Relentless Improvement: Implement processes that foster relentless improvement and drive the team and the organization towards more efficient product delivery.
- Operations Support: Take the lead in managing cross-team communication during production-impacting incidents. Guide the team through the release process to minimize production-impacting incidents.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years experience as an agile project manager/scrum master in a technical environment.
- Experience working with Agile teams to develop complex ad systems at scale.
- Deep knowledge of and appreciation for Agile principles and tools. Advanced Agile or Project Management certification, such as PMP, SPC, CSP, or PMI-ACP highly desired.
- Experience working as a process coach to a development team, coaching them on improvements that help drive delivering high quality products with the shortest sustainable lead time.
- Experience working within a larger program management group to deliver complex software solutions, working through an agile process to raise issues, remove impediments, and manage program risks. Experience using agile techniques to deliver large software epics with reliability and consistency of speed and quality.
- Experience managing high-level partners within the organization and balancing competing needs and requests.