Sr. Technical Program Manager, Neighbors
At Ring, we come to work every day with the mission of reducing crime in neighborhoods. Over the past few years we have learned that when neighbors, the Ring team, and law enforcement all work together, we can create safer communities.
The Neighbors App was built for this very reason. Available to everyone with an iOS or Android device, Neighbors sends you real-time crime and safety alerts from your neighbors, law enforcement, and the Ring team. Simply put, Neighbors is the new neighborhood watch.
As the Senior TPM for Neighbors, you'll help shape the technical, product, and execution vision for one of Ring’s fastest-growing businesses. You will work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers, marketers, designers, and product managers on growth solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage multiple projects and proactively communicates issues, priorities, and objectives
- Work across a diverse set of stakeholder organizations to prioritize and manage large development projects
- Partner with external companies to bring Neighbors to their devices and bring external data into Neighbors
- Connect the dots across many sub-teams to ensure consistent execution
- Track and report data, and manage organizational mechanisms, to help stakeholders understand the business
- Report on team status across several executive communication channels
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in internet-related programs and/or technical program management in a software applications environment.
- BS in computer science, electrical engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels across multiple business units.
- 5+ years experience working with external technology partners and enterprise customers.
- 5+ years experience building processes, project management, and release schedules.
- Master's degree
- Experience working on mobile applications and or social networks at scale
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro (HomeKit-enabled), Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description