What if you could use your program management skills to help develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Senior Technical Program Manager to join Procore’s journey to revolutionize a historically under-served industry.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you’ll work closely with our Engineering Security teams to drive projects to their victory conditions by focusing on tactical organization, process improvement, communication, and situational awareness. You’ll drive efficiency by ensuring teams are focused and aligned, removing impediments, facilitating transparency, and driving continuous improvement.
This position reports to the Manager, Technical Program Management Group, and has the opportunity to work remotely from any U.S. location or our Carpinteria, CA or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a day to day Technical Program Manager for 3-5 teams
- Coach autonomous teams in various organization techniques and methodologies according to their focus
- Lead team meetings and ceremonies based on their organization model
- Facilitate best practices according to team needs
- Manage security-related program efforts ensuring that the definition of done is well defined and communicated, work breakouts are clear and assigned, and the project’s progress is visible to all stakeholders
- Act as a communications hub for your teams, representing them in Program Management Group meetings; facilitate internal and cross-squad meetings to drive collaboration and alignment with the companies security policies
- Empower the team to complete critical work by identifying needs and blockers during working sessions, partnering with development teams to coordinate work and identify dependencies
- Guide meetings so that they have a clearly stated purpose, goal, and agenda; facilitate taking and publishing notes, capturing action items, and follow-ups
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Program Management at a technology company
- A history of organizing technical projects involving application development and security.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating the ability to analyze and help teams break down projects into milestones.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelors degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Certification preferred, or experience relating to security in a cloud-based application (CASB or similar)
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.