Sr. Sales Enablement Specialist Tools and Technology at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Senior Sales Enablement Specialist, Tools and Technology, to join our Sales team. In this role, you’ll drive technology usage to enable our teams to sell more, sell faster, and with greater ease.
As a Senior Sales Enablement Specialist, you’ll work closely with Business Analysts to close the productivity gaps of our sellers by leveraging the correct systems, processes, and training. You’ll serve as the subject matter expert of all things sales tech with the ability to demonstrate how software can drive ROI back to the business. Successful candidates have experience selling, or can demonstrate a clear understanding of the problems that salespeople face day-to-day.
This position reports to the Manager of Sales Enablement and will be based out of our Carpinteria, CA office on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations, Strategy, and IT to successfully implement and enable improved processes and tools for our sellers
- Interface with sales, collect feedback, and develop plans to ensure our technology is optimized for efficiency
- Evaluate, optimize, and implement technologies and processes that will have critical impact on key sales initiatives, OKRs and improve productivity; report back to the business quarterly on ROI.
- Manage relationships with sales enablement technology vendors
- Analyze and report on real-time user adoption data and create action plans to drive user adoption and increase ROI
- Develop adoption methodologies for end uses to master mission critical systems ensuring they are enabled (not simply trained) to use the right technology tool at the right time. Delivery methods include online, in-person, e-learning, and more.
- Create launch plans and develop exceptional documentation, training, and processes for our core set of tools and technology. This includes LMS courses, how-to-guides, workflows, and more.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree in communication, technical, or training discipline is preferred
- Experience in either quota-carrying sales, sales management, or sales development; experience in operations or enablement is a plus
- Strategic thinker that can see the big picture, create innovative solutions, adapt to constant change, and relate to the unique needs of a salesperson
- Must have a strong appreciation of user experience and simplicity
- Thorough understanding of major sales enablement platforms and technologies including LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Highspot, MindTickle, and Dooly
- Possess a “get it done” attitude with a strong sense of team spirit
- Ability to engage in troubleshooting, configuration, and service monitoring while under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously, solving complex problems in an ambiguous environment
- Must be able to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to non technical audiences using oral, written and visual presentations
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.