Sr. Project Manager- ERP at iHerb
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, creative and analytical Senior Project Manager with experience implement SAP S4 Hana for our business. Are you an experienced and motivated Project Manager? If so, we would love to talk to you. This Sr. Project Manager role will have responsibility for delivering large scale initiatives in the short-term as well as building out a longer-term road map.
This role requires an individual who can demonstrate a passion for consumers, a willingness to move fast & experiment often. The successful candidate will be comfortable navigating ambiguity, have strong attention to detail, and be motivated by a fast-paced startup environment. The role requires the ability to look at a process, innovate it and reinvent the way we work with an eye toward speed and efficiency. This role is inherently cross-functional: you will work closely with leadership, marketing, operations, finance, and logistics teams to develop and execute projects that will grow the business.
- Responsible for tracking key project activities at a detailed level including administrative items associated with a complex technical SAP deployment.
- Monitors plan and highlights anticipated issues or slippage.
- Responsible for proactively identifying variances to plan and developing appropriate mitigation plans.
- Lead cross-functional enterprise projects and programs from intake to the successful completion
- Ensure transparency by effective communication verbally and in writing
- Identify and manage project stakeholders, drive collaborative decision making
- Identify and timely manage risks and opportunities
- Drive process definition and continuous improvement to create scalable workflows and increase efficiencies
- Provide mentoring/coaching to other team members
- Execute on tasks to deliver results and ensure alignment with our strategy
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2 + Implementations of SAP with at least 1 in SAP HANA
- 5+ years of professional experience in Information Technology ideally in an online, retail, e-commerce or consulting environment utilizing Agile or Hybrid methodology
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects/programs and competing priorities in an ever changing environment
- Experience developing and delivering on project milestones with internal and external stakeholders
- Work independently and autonomously using data to influence decision-making across stakeholders
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Passionate self-starter, critical thinker, decisive, acts with urgency, and strong motivator
- Technical fluency; comfortable understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members
- CSM, PMP certification - a plus
- JIRA, Confluence, Asana, G Suite - a plus
Generally requires 4-8 years of experience in project management in a fast-moving environment
Bachelor’s Degree required.