Sr. Program Manager
Come join one of the fastest growing firms in the US! We are seeking a driven and motivated Senior Program Manager to play a critical role in our fast-growing, non-traditional, technology company.
We are seeking a highly organized, motivated and goal-oriented Program Manager to join our growing organization.
In this position, you will lead a program from design inception to product launch, driving execution and ensuring program meets on-time, on-spec, on-budget requirements. You will outline the program’s goals and objectives while acting as a liaison between development teams and executives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with key stakeholders to outline goals and objectives of the program and communicate to development teams, managers, and executives to ensure strategic alignment
- Ensure appropriate team resources are available to support program objectives
- Establish timelines including critical milestones within each program lifecycle phase
- Manage program budgets for team and executive review
- Work with defined program controls, governance, and standards
- Monitor, coordinate, and communicate departmental deliverables through the entire program
- Create and publish program status reports for teams, executives and corporate communications
- Manage, report and create risk mitigation
- Assist team members and managers as needed to accomplish team goals
Program Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business, or related field in business or related field preferred
- 6+ years’ previous experience in program management, project management, administration, or related field
- Proficient computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office Suite; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project) or Smartsheet
- Knowledgeable in program management methodology and techniques; performance evaluation and change management principles (PLM knowledge a plus)
- Experience with compiling and following strict budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.