Sr. Media Operations Analyst
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
The Sr. Media Operations Analyst will oversee and coordinate all aspects of client budget management from initial client approval to fulfillment management and presentation of the budget report at campaign end. This is a highly cross-functional and collaborative role working daily with Media Buying, Sales, Product, Ad Ops and Analytics to track million dollar budget fulfillments. This is an opportunity to carry projects from conception to implementation, take on new challenges and have a major impact on ConsumerTrack’s future. This is a very data driven role but the ideal candidate should be able to quickly understand the ‘big picture’ of a specific objective, and then be able to break down the more tactical activities that go along with it and project manage the execution of those activities.
- Project manage & track revenue fulfillment for Banking vertical (Deposits, Loans, Credit Cards, etc.).
- Lead weekly fulfillment meeting to highlight gaps in budget fulfillment and come up with solutions to close those gaps. Manage all follow ups across teams (marketing, sales, media, ad ops) related to fulfillment solutions.
- Work closely with Sales and Media teams to analyze sales pipeline and handle monthly forecasting, mid-month re-forecasting of projections based on latest media plans and monthly analysis of account performance (actuals versus forecast).
- Manage various technical and data-related initiatives to improve internal and external fulfillment capabilities.
- Work with Ad Ops, Dev Ops, QA, Sales, and Product on compliance control (Client driven, PCI, and Security driven compliance issues) and project manage any changes necessary to stay in compliance for clients.
- Create and improve organization processes, procedures and systems to support business needs.
- Work with the Product team to encourage innovative thinking, open communication and commitment to established goals.
- 5+ years’ relevant work experience with hands on budget management experience, preferably within the media industry.
- Prior client management experience preferred.
- Financial acumen and strong accounting skills -- Bachelor’s degree in business, with a major in accounting or finance preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge
- Experience and Tableau and Salesforce preferred
- Complex problem solving skills and ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Detail Oriented and Proactive
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams, external partners/clients, and managing stakeholders – strong cross functional leadership and consensus building
- Flexibility – able to manage project changes. When priorities shift mid-stream, the ability to pivot and help the team re-orient quickly.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt after the first year of employment.
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary after the first year of employment.
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
LOCAL LOS ANGELES COUNTY CANDIDATES ONLY!
NO REMOTE WORK- we want you to be a part of our elite team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.