Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
The Consumer Guides team at Centerfield Media is looking for a Growth Strategist to join our growing organization. The Consumer Guides team at Centerfield builds web sites that help consumers make informed decisions.
This Growth Strategist will lead our home security and safety vertical. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of digital marketing, content-based web sites, understands user-centric web experiences across all devices and has an aptitude for project management. The ideal candidate owns the vertical, is eager to bring ideas to life, knows how to get the resources to execute on growth initiatives and closely monitors the business to ensure goals are met.
How You'll Contribute...
- Proactively develop strategies to grow the home security and personal safety vertical
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a constant sense of urgency
- Monitor website performance and search for opportunities to increase traffic and/or revenue
- Prioritize and project manage interdepartmental initiatives to meet deadlines
- Work with centralized Analytics, SEO, Content, Video, Design, Research & Technology teams
- Write requirements for developers and designers
- Monitor, manage and be accountable for the performance of the business
- Work closely with key executive management to review strategies and performance
What We're Looking For...
- 4+ years of digital marketing or multi-faceted web business management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful problem-solver and self-motivated do-er
- Experience and ability to learn and understand technical concepts
- Comfortable working as a team and individually to accomplish goals
- Google Analytics experience
- Familiarity with WordPress and aspects web development/design
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.