Site Merchandising Coordinator at Thrive Market
- Manage new item launch process including but not limited to inventory tracking, photography coordination, content coordination and system management
- Enhance the member experience by managing on-site product presentation and catalog data, and drive requirements into the search and browse experience through taxonomy, navigation, attributes, and values.
- Keep site merchandising up-to-date in all aspects of product specifications including product description and copy, product images, taxonomy, attributes, and values.
- Drive member purchasing habits but utilizing tools to cross-merchandise and bring awareness to related/complimentary products.
- Work cross-functionally with Merchandising Data Coordinator and Category Managers to set up new brands and products and prepare them for the member-facing experience.
- Perform regular site and data audits to ensure accuracy
- Work cross-functionally with finance/pricing coordinator, category managers, and Merchandising Data Coordinator to ensure holistic price competitiveness and adherence to pricing strategy.
- Assist the Member Services team with providing timely and accurate responses to questions and comments and reacting with any necessary changes.
- 1-3 years work experience in e-commerce with exposure to content/site management
- Founder’s mentality and bias for action with emphasis on creative problem solving.
- Ability to work as part of a team and cross-functionally. Nothing big can be accomplished sitting along at your desk.
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Strong time management, multi-tasking, problem solving and prioritization skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and take on new challenges and responsibilities
- Ability to absorb information and experiences and apply them
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Dog Friendly Office
- On-site Yoga
- 401k plan
- Stocked kitchen
- Lunch provided 5 days per week
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products