Shipper Onboarder at NEXT Trucking
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:08 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA -- NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to providing world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion dollar puzzle and offer painless freight.
Armed with experienced professionals from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Twilio, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. Forbes included us on its 2019 Next Billion-Dollar Startups list, and we’ve been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
Are you NEXT?
This is an opportunity to ensure we can quickly onboard and delight our new customers. As soon as a new Shipper is signed, it will be the responsibility of a Shipper Onboarder to get them qualified to ship with NEXT’s Owner/Operators, and to prepare internal NEXT departments to support on the new account. If you enjoy being both execution oriented and strategic (constantly evaluating and improving the shipper onboarding experience), this is a great opportunity for you!
What You'll Do:
- Understand NEXT’s services and ecosystem
- Coordinate Shipper qualification package
- Execute standardized, measurable, and seamless core processes for supporting shipper onboarding
- Work as a liaison with sales account managers, accounting/finance, carrier, and logistics teams
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to drive onboarding success
- Create, measure, and iterate onboarding success metrics
- Produce communication for the supervisor and other stakeholders on program metrics
What You'll Have:
- A can-do attitude to drive wins for the team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient with process-based environments and metric design
- Flexible and experience working in high growth environments
- Demonstrated competency in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint), web-based software and databases
- Logistics Industry experience is a plus
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description