Senior Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager
Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology utilizing real time biddable media (RTB), automated call routing and customized scripting. Our proprietary platform, Dugout, combined with our 1500 person sales and retention center delivers new customers at scale to many of the leading brands worldwide.
This position has responsibility for management and coordination of technical activities on assigned programs. Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates assigned personnel and engineering work; monitors work for compliance to applicable standards and accepted engineering practices; ensures effective communication and coordination on assigned programs between all disciplines and all other project participants.
Responsible and accountable to ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants, and that customer/company requirements are being met. Expected to have sufficient technical knowledge and awareness of details to be able to recognize when technical problems are developing in the various disciplines, and to initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Project engineering schedules and forecasts.
- Coordination and prioritization of project resources.
- Coordination and checking of engineering deliverables.
- Monthly project status reports and change orders.
- Requires extensive regular contact with the engineering team, Centerfield executives and other partners both internal and external to the company
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
- Management of multidisciplinary product development teams including, Software Development, Design, and Media Buying.
- Utilization of project management tools and personnel to drive project performance using best practices and techniques
- Accountable for the successful completion of assigned projects.
- Requires exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals including technical definition, schedule estimation and resource planning.
- Participating in client/contractor meetings and resolving client/engineering and management project issues.
- Candidate will assist QA Analysts in maintaining and executing test plans.
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience directly related to building and managing software in an Agile environment
- Proficient understanding of Performance or Direct Response Marketing
- Hands-on knowledge and in depth understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies and PM toolsets
- Positive attitude with skills and experience being a part of a team
- Competitive salary, and quarterly bonuses
- 401K match - Fully Vested Day 1
- Take a break when you need it – unlimited PTO
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks, snacks
- Toro the Bull Dog Mascot and Everyone’s Friend
- Paid volunteer days
- Monthly team games/competitions/catered lunches
- Team outings (Ball games, BBQ’s, Parties, etc.)