Senior Technical Program Manager at DISQO
Senior Technical Program Manager
DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKR’s to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture, and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
We are looking to add a world-class Technical Program Manager to our team to help drive initiatives to completion. We thrive on OKRs and as Technical Program Managers we build processes and measure outcomes to create efficiencies in everything we do. Working across portfolios we manage our release trains to ensure we are identifying and helping to remove blockers so we can release on time. As Technical Program Managers we are here to make a real difference in the way we do things. We are on the brink of rolling out our next phase of Portfolio Management, introducing OKRs across teams and departments.
If you have worked with startups as a Technical Program Manager, executed technical projects to completion across Portfolios and tracked team & product health metrics we’d love to talk to you.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with Product Managers for alignment of key initiatives and drive them to completion.
- Lead planning, execution, and delivery of cross-functional initiatives; working with multiple delivery teams
- Engage teams in program-level planning and execution in multiple sprint increments
- Develop and manage roadmaps and resource planning
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Work with teams/departments to create KPIs as health metrics.
- Work across Portfolios to ensure OKRs are set correctly across teams and departments.
- Monitor and ensure the success of initiatives to agreed upon OKRs, mitigate any under performing initiatives across the Programs.
- Identify and manage incoming and outgoing dependencies for the team
- Remove impediments to delivery of initiatives
- Communicate status, timelines and risks
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ Years Experience as a Technical Program Manager or a Technical Project Manager
- CSM, SAFe or similar certification
- Experience as a Technical Program Manager at a software startup
- Experience working with complex and technical teams
- JIRA Ninja
- SQL expertise so you can run your own (simple) queries
Nice to Haves:
- Technical background able to grasp and understand technical issues or technical approach.
- Experience with OKRs and KPIs
- Experience at a company with Big Data and basic understanding of data
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunches 3x's a week
- Stocked pantry
- Happy Hours
- Onsite Fitness Program
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Offsite's
- Life Insurance
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.