Senior Technical Program Manager, Compliance at Pluto TV
About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you a hardworking individual contributor looking to join an agile Program Management Office? We are seeking an individual with strong technical skills, experience in agile methodologies, and a track record of motivating teams to deeper levels of agility and self-organization. We are looking for a phenomenal program manager to join our organization in support of privacy compliance initiatives.
Individuals should be highly skilled professionals, great teammates, lifelong learners, and excellent communicators, with a passion for servant-leadership. We're looking for self-directed program managers who are open to collaboration through mutual influence.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Cross- Team Communication: Drive cross-team communication by providing accurate and proactive project tracking to internal partners and the larger organization.
- Agile Best Practices: Champion agile methodologies within your assigned teams, serve as a team process coach and agile subject matter authority. Coordinate agile ceremonies at the team level.
- Impediment Removal: Actively identify and remove impediments that may impact team velocity or deliverables. Partner with other program managers and organizational leaders to remove impediments and balance risks.
- Program Planning: Participate in quarterly planning, balance cross-team dependencies with the PMO, and set delivery plans.
- Servant Leadership: Work as a servant-leader within the assigned teams, using leadership skills to nurture healthy and productive working relationships.
- Development Team Relationship: Develop a healthy working relationship within your teams and taking steps to build an environment of mutual respect.
- Relentless Improvement: Implement processes that foster relentless improvement and drive the team and the organization towards more efficient product delivery.
We believe these are the key requirements to be successful:
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and tools. A CSM is required and an advanced Agile certification (e.g. SPC, CSP, PMI-ACP, etc.) highly desired.
- 5+ years' experience as an agile project manager/scrum master building complex software-based systems from inception to release, including coordinating cadence-based releases.
- A working knowledge of industry compliance standards such as GDPR, CCPA is required. Candidates should have experience implementing and monitoring security controls in a large technology-focused organization.
- Able to handle high-level partners within the organization and help to balance competing needs and requests.
- Experience coaching high-functioning development teams, with an eye on using those skills to increase the speed and quality of software delivery.
- Experience using agile techniques to deliver large software epics with reliability, speed, and quality.