Senior Technical Product Manager, Platform at Tinder
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:03 a.m. (PST) on Friday, September 18, 2020
Tinder is on a mission to change the world, bringing people together and facilitating millions of connections that otherwise might not have been possible. With tens of millions of users and an expansive global presence, our reach is expansive - and rapidly growing.
About The Role
We are looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to lead the team that will define how we use these platforms - working both to maximize the impact and efficiency of our internal customers, and to ensure that we are building the best possible experience for our users no matter what platform, device, or network they are using.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the discovery, prioritization, design, and delivery of user-facing features and other optimizations that maximize performance and make the most of each platform’s capabilities, and platform development frameworks and strategies that make development more efficient for the rest of the Tinder organization.
- Use research, data analysis, wireframes, product requirements, and other illustrations to communicate product vision and roadmap to senior management and various partners, and ensure alignment with company-level initiatives.
- Drive internal process improvements and provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks. Communicate project status to partners and various key teams around the organization.
- Develop metrics to measure the success of program changes, analyze results, and use this analysis to inform further iteration.
- Coordinate the development of a unified design system and style guide for use in future projects.
- Provide technical representation in communications with third-party vendors
What You’ll Need:
- Experience with Web, Android and iOS platforms with a deep understanding of user behavior.
- Experience working with third-party platform providers, especially Apple and Google
- Passionate about creating beautiful consumer products, and experience building them.
- Uncanny ability to structure problem-solving approaches and to bring multiple solutions to solving complex problems.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
· The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
· Tremendous opportunity to seek some of the industry’s most exciting problems
· Working with an outstanding team of creative, fun and highly motivated people
· Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, and 401(k) match
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description