Senior Project Manager at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:23 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, February 6, 2021
At GOAT Group, the Business Development team is central to the strategic growth of our company. Composed of individual teams that handle Strategy, New Business Initiatives, Partnerships and Account Management, the department leads a global supply-focused initiative that works with brand partners, retailers and power sellers to secure new inventory and widen exposure for GOAT Group. As our company continues to expand both at home and abroad, you will play an integral part in this exciting next chapter.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Project Manager who can successfully execute strategic business development projects. Reporting to the Director of Business Development and working in collaboration with key internal and external business stakeholders, the Project Manager will drive pivotal projects from inception to completion, ensuring deadlines and KPIs are met. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, highly organized and an excellent communicator.
In this role you will:
- Assist in scoping, setting objectives, and aligning stakeholders for projects.
- Streamline cross functional BD requests and needs into a digestible, prioritized format that effectively allocates resources based on time sensitivity as well as business opportunity.
- Ensure proper resource allocation across the relevant teams, and guide partners on prioritization and schedule.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, processes and workflows for efficiency and flawless execution, establishing appropriate ownership for all deliverables.
- Identify project risks early and implement action plans to mitigate or eliminate risks.
- Collaborate with departments across the company, key stakeholders and external vendors, facilitating meetings when necessary.
- Centralize information by preparing status reports on deliverables and leading timely meetings.
- Manage and deliver projects on-time and within budget, maintaining a strong understanding of deliverables across all channels.
- Lead wrap-up initiatives and report on key findings, identifying opportunities for efficiency.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in project management and managing complex projects.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally with key stakeholders and executives.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects concurrently, with confidence to multi-task and delegate as required while still adhering to process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup or e-commerce company is ideal.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office as well as project management tools such as Asana, Jira and Confluence.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description