Senior Project Manager at iHerb
iHerb is one of the leading global e-commerce retailers with its emphasis on Nutritional and Wellness products. Our values can be best defined as an environment in constant and continuous pursuit to conscientiously meet the needs of our customers, business partners, and team members while doing our part to safeguard the environment.
- Lead leadership update forums to drive decision making and project transparency
- Drive support across functional projects and across the team
- Owning the creation, development, planning, and cross functional communication of launch planning
- Diving into the details of specific needs of each work stream to ensure high-quality, on-time execution
- Lead process definition and continuous improvement to create scalable work flows
- Own the delivery of the company’s long-term, global vision, strategy and roadmap for your area.
- Act as the owner of a portfolio of products or features designed to advance our best-in-class customer experience.
- Lead and influence business and technology stakeholders as well as leaders across the organization to drive strategic initiatives.
- Lead business planning, determine the timelines and deliverables for the business and the broader organization
- Execute on tasks to deliver results and ensure alignment with our strategy
- Effectively communicate progress within the organization
- Clear internal communication to various stakeholder groups
- Manage ongoing processes on a daily basis
- Gather data and metrics to drive projects and measure success
- Conduct risk analysis, document risks, and control risk
- Discuss highly technical issues with software developers and stakeholders
- Multiple years of professional experience ideally in an online, retail, e-commerce or consulting environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience developing and delivering on project milestones with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively and simultaneously in both tactical and strategic modes.
- Proven project management skills and driving complex projects to success.
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
- Action and results oriented mentality and ability to problem-solve using creative thinking and innovation.
- Fluent in English, demonstrated strong writing and verbal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously using data to guide decisions
- requires 4-8 years of experience in project management in a fast-moving environmen
- Bachelor’s Degree .
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects and competing priorities in an ever changing environment
- Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across business units
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Strong written and verbal communication and persuasion skills
- MBA preferred
- Experience in the eCommerce industry is a plus