AuditBoard Ranked #3 on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 list with a growth rate of 16,882%.
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.What We Are Looking For
We’re looking for someone who is ready and willing to tackle our active release schedule across all platforms. Not only from a deployment perspective, but from a project / release scheduling standpoint as well. You combine customer empathy and your passion for moving fast to deliver frequent, high quality releases that benefit our customers and partners and motivate our engineers.
- Promote and evangelize any and all best practices specific to release and DevOps (e.g. CD, CI, automated testing)
- Simplify and improve software delivery/release processes through continuous improvement, particularly as it pertains to automation
- Take ownership of all release processes, recognize improvements, and implement them while collaborating with DevOps, Development, Project Managers, and QA Teams.
- Be heavily involved in planning, managing, and stabilizing both big-bang and Continuous Delivery releases using Agile best practices
- Enable, oversee and report on engineering team on confidence/risk and task variances
- Coordinate with various teams to facilitate and monitor software releases
- Perform RCAs for various release and/or deployment and identify a reas for improvement
- Facilitate software release and deployment into multiple environments and make sure all QA and Development activities are optimized for velocity
- Be an expert for all deployment processes, functionality, and debug and perform log analysis (when necessary)
- Troubleshoot and fix issues during deployment, coordinating fixes where necessary
- Keep a Release Calendar of implementation phases and events, and ensure implementation plans can accommodate realistic schedules and avoid conflict. Work with necessary teams and provide accurate reports on major Release activities.
- 5+ years’ work experience in DevOps/Systems Admin/Release Engineering at scale
- Expert level understanding of SDLC, patching, releasing, and software development within a modern environment
- Excellent knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD tooling (Jenkins, Bitbucket , AWS Code Pipelines, etc.)
- Scripting skills in or more more of the following: Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Familiarity with AWS and their services
- Familiarity working with Linux
- Knowledge with database technologies
- Excellent IT project management skills using agile methodologies
- Strong communicator - ability to share status of releases to multiple teams and stakeholders through status reports.
- Highly effective project and time management skills with an uncanny ability to prioritize and remain flexible in a constantly changing environment
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year.
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!