Greater LA Area
GOAT is looking for an exceptional business analyst with executional project management experience to successfully own and collaborate on strategic projects throughout the organization. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Operations and working in collaboration with key business stakeholders both internal and external, the Business Analyst will drive pivotal projects from ideation to completion. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, detail-oriented, organized, and an excellent communicator.
In this role you will:
- Develop, own, and maintain key business reporting for the office of the CEO
- Develop comprehensive project plans, processes and workflows for efficiency and flawless execution, establishing appropriate ownership for all deliverables
- Identify project risks early and implement action plans to mitigate or eliminate risks
- Collaborate with departments across the company, key stakeholders and external vendors, facilitating meetings when necessary
- Centralize information by preparing status reports on deliverables and leading / supporting the CEO or Director of Strategic Operations in leading timely meetings
- Manage and deliver projects on-time and within budget, maintaining a strong understanding of deliverables across all channels
- Lead wrap-up initiatives and report on key findings, identifying opportunities for efficiency / improvement, and continue to keep a close eye on success metrics
- Use data to drive business decisions across multiple organizations within the company and proactively identify areas of opportunity
- Design, automate, and optimize pipelines, dashboards, and insight delivery methods
- Conduct ad hoc analyses as well as deep dives with a focus on growing and improving the business
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in project management or executional implementation
- 2+ years experience in data analytics, ideally in e-commerce or at a startup and / or management consulting
- Mastery of SQL
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- The ideal candidate must also have a proven track record of supporting complex initiatives where multiple business units and processes are impacted
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- PMP, ACP, Scrum Master, ITIL, Lean or other project management certifications with demonstrable application desired
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office as well as project management tools such as Jira and Confluence
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Ashton Kutcher, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description