PROTECT MORE LIVES WITH US!
Be at the forefront of technology and medicine at Quantgene
Today, regular routine cancer screening is not widely available. Therefore, most cancers are diagnosed at later stages- when they have already started to spread in the body and when chances of survival are far lower.
We believe patients deserve better.
Proactive cancer detection and routine screening are possible through new technology.
At Quantgene, our goal is to save lives by enabling the detection and treatment of cancer as early as possible. That’s why we are determined to bring the power of deep data science and advanced sequencing to the world of medicine.
We are determined to push the frontier of medicine by bringing together the best minds in quantitative analytics, bioinformatics, next-generation sequencing, laboratory operations, and clinical evidence generation. Decades of experience in each field have taught us that no single area can move us into the future on its own.
We're making a difference and carefully building a team that shares our priorities, values, respect, and empathy for our customers, and building honest products that play a fundamental role in improving lives.
We are seeking a full-time Project Manager to work with our creative and marketing resources to deliver an array of projects with strict adherence to deadlines and quality control.
- Manage projects from end-to-end by defining project scope, developing detailed project plans, hitting milestones, managing budgets, and schedules, etc.
- Maintain ongoing communication with peers, direct reports, and executive team.
- Resolve problems quickly and independently, while communicating important, relevant details as needed.
- Work on several projects simultaneously.
- Deliver status reports to company stakeholders as each project requires.
- Liaise between all stakeholders to facilitate decisions quickly.
- Produce detailed project schedules that will be used to manage projects successfully.
- Identify resources limitations, schedule conflicts, and shifting project scope.
- Coordinate sourcing outside contractors and vendors as necessary.
- Review creative output for accuracy and quality.
- Minimum 3-5 years of project management experience in design or creative production required
- Experience in digital production
- Must be innovative, intellectually rigorous, and detail oriented, with strong leadership and communication skills
- A range of project management experience is required as well as a solid understanding of the process involved in graphic design work, with an emphasis on digital and video
- Self-starter who can develop systems that facilitate program success and contribute to the overall financial health of the office
- Skilled in PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and JIRA required
- Video production, editing software and Wordpress/web development familiarity preferred
- Experience maintaining file and resource management across the company
- Confident and fluent in the language of design, and able to serve as a point of intersection between creative staff and senior stakeholders
Candidates with experience working with Biotech or Pharma industries preferred.
- As part of the hiring process, we’d like to request that every candidate complete an assignment related to their specific discipline. This will help to ensure that we are a good match for each other.
- Specific assignments will be provided at the appropriate time in the hiring process.
Location, Perks, Compensation, and Timeline
Compensation is competitive, including substantial stock options that move the needle. We offer unlimited vacation, 401k matching, and medical/dental insurance. We are in the Arts & Tech district in Santa Monica, CA in modern, bright, and spacious converted industrial barn with a full kitchen…all within walking distance to the Metro. Some work-from-home and flex days are available.
Must live in the Los Angeles area and be willing to commute to our office. Relocation is possible for the right person. We are hiring immediately.
We are small, agile, and highly effective. We have a team of 25 and are growing fast.
Quantgene values entrepreneurial thinkers who love to devise new ideas and drive them to fruition. Your voice will be heard here and welcome. Our office is a fun, collaborative environment with smart people who are passionate about wellness, changing healthcare, and saving lives through early cancer detection. It’s fun, challenging, and ultimately meaningful work that makes a genuine difference.
Job Type: Full Time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Quantgene is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.