You will be a part of the Manufacturing Process Development team who is responsible for defining how Hyperloop sub-systems are produced from early prototyping to mass production. You will plan, build schedules, track and take action to drive multiple manufacturing projects to successful execution.
- Execute to solve problems that are roadblocks to project success
- Create & maintain Microsoft project schedules for development of manufacturing processes based on product development schedules and a manufacturing structured release system
- Synchronize with Project Management team on the integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Report out project progress updates, schedule deviation and keep the team up-to-date with relevant information
- Work daily with manufacturing and design engineers to understand the most up-to-date product and manufacturing process information
- Track manufacturing costs & report out regularly to vested parties
- Perform other duties as assigned
- An experienced project manager who takes action to solve problems that stand in the way of project success
- An assertive person who can dig for information, push when necessary and drive a team toward the achievement of deadlines
- Able to chart a path forward through ambiguity and lack of definition
- Able to relate and present to executives, engineers and technicians
- Excellent communicator, organized, self-directed, attention to detail and possesses good judgment
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of previous experience in project management, project planning & execution
- Experience building complex project schedules in MS Project
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and/or product development environment
- Demonstrated ability to plan ahead several months
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities & projects
- B.S. or higher in Project Management, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Engineering management, Business or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience calculating manufacturing costs, tracking & reporting
Hyperloop One is an Equal Employment Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Hyperloop One will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the “Ban the Box” legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application. For full information on how your personal information will be stored and processed, please click here.
To all recruitment agencies: Virgin Hyperloop One does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Virgin Hyperloop One employees or any other company location. Virgin Hyperloop One is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.