Shippabo is a cloud-based supply chain management platform built by a team of shippers and supported by global logistics experts. Through Shippabo, businesses can oversee their supply chain from anywhere, at any time, and on their terms.
To empower everyone along the supply chain by bringing greater transparency, collaboration, and actionable data to the world of shipping and logistics.
Here at Shippabo, we believe in the power of empathy and trust, proactivity and resoluteness, continual learning and transparency. These values guide everything we do, internally and for our customers.
We’re a team of shippers, logistics experts, and technologists motivated by our massive shared opportunity: To transform the shipping industry. We’re tenacious, driven workers who believe deeply in achieving our mission, while remaining supportive and empathetic coworkers.
We expect nothing less than an actively inclusive work environment. And we’re committed to hiring the best team we can — regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We’re people. We’re shippers. We’re a team.
Join an extraordinary team focused on delighting clients with a competitive, enterprise shipping solution. Work with a strong product and engineering team in shipping a world-class software.
Shippabo offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
On a day-to-day basis as a project manager you will:
- Collaborate with engineering, product and executive team to drive and ship projects and features from inception to delivery.
- Own, define, plan, and deliver features end-to-end
- Lead roadmap, planning and detail execution of projects
- Lead cross-functional teams’ communication and relationshipsLead cross-functional teams from product ideation to creation to delivery
- Develop, measure, analyze and communicate product metrics across stakeholders at multiple levels
- Manage team priorities, resources and capacity to meet aggressive deadlines
- Keep clear project progress communication with the executive team
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Ideally have experience shipping products
- Are a strong communicator and can effectively communicate to a variety of audiences and stakeholders
- Can effectively communicate user persona and continuously deliver the best experience to our clients
- Able to break down complex problems from a product, process, and technical standpoint
- Solve ambiguous business problems through analysis, collaboration and communication with multiple teams
- Ideally have experience in leading teams under pressure and in a quickly changing environment
- Ideally have experience strategizing and rolling out initiatives
- Are self motivated, proactive and demonstrate strong creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Are self sufficient in analyzing and drawing conclusions about quality and product opportunity from both raw and refined product data
We're not accepting unsolicited applications from external recruiter agencies.